I finally cracked and decided to put out some Christmas content. The people want what the people want after all.
But I am me, which means that we can’t do anything simple, so I thought I’d break out my alternative Christmas play list and present you with 12 Pop-Punk Christmas songs.
I mean, I love Micheal Buble’s Christmas album as much as the next man, but sometimes you just get bored of the same old Christmas songs and want to listen to something you actually enjoy, so this goes out to all you pop-punk fans.
1. All I Want for Christmas is You – My Chemical Romance
2. Yule Shoot Your Eye Out – Fall Out Boy
3. Last Christmas – Jimmy Eat World
4. Happy Holidays, You Bastard – blink-182
5. Fool’s Holiday – All Time Low
6. 12 Days Of A Pop-Punk Christmas – Jarrod Alonge
7. Boxing Day – blink-182
8. December – Neck Deep
9. Christmastime – The Smashing Pumpkins
10. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus – Bowling for Soup
11. Merry Christmas, Kiss My Ass – All Time Low
12. What’s This? – Fall Out Boy
It’s also worth noting that blink-182 have a couple more Christmas songs, but I wanted to include a more varied selection of artists (no offence blink-182, but they would’ve taken up a solid third of the playlist which is just a bit much!).
If you want to listen to my full playlist of alternative Christmas tunes (yes I have an alt-Christmas playlist.) you can find them here, though be aware this is just a list of Christmas songs I actually like, both covers and originals by some pop-punk artists and some artists from other genres.
And if you’re not a pop-punk fan, don’t worry, I’ll be writing a lil’ Indie/Alternative playlist too! Because it is the season of giving after all.
Wishing you all a Merry Pop-Punk Christmas!